chic edition Thomas Klimek, Wettinerstr. 9, 40547 Düsseldorf, Germany , phone: +49 1722058595, firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter “chicedition.com” or “we”), operates an online shop at the internet address www.chicedition.com (the “Website”). All orders placed by you via the Website as well as our deliveries and services are governed exclusively by the General Terms and Conditions of Business set out below, as applicable at the time the order is placed. We do not accept any diverging terms and conditions from the customer except where specifically agreed in writing.
The products on sale on the web site chicedition.com are destined to the Final Customer. By “Final Customer”, chic edition intends person or persons who do not operate their own entrepreneurial nor professional activity that may include but not be limited to the re-sale of merchandise purchased at chic edition.
- Delivery to outside the EU may be subject to local import taxes, which are your responsibility where they apply. If so, the shipping company will contact you by telephone once your Items are in customs to let you know the cost. Be aware that this may delay your delivery time as goods held at customs will be your responsibility to pay the necessary charges for local authorities to release the goods.
- All goods on our website chicedition.com are presented in a true-to-life manner to the greatest extent possible. Due to different settings or performances of computer monitors or printers, photographs can and may differ from the real appearance. Consistency cannot be guaranteed by chicedition.com.
- Although size details are provided, measurement can slightly vary.
- All orders are shipped as Registered International Mail or as International Parcel by Deutche Post (German Post). You can track the status of your order.
- Shipping is for free.
- Delivery to Australia and Canada : You can track the status of your order on Deutsche Post (German Post) website only until the parcel arrives in your country.
- We cannot take specified delivery date and time.
- As per International Laws regulating Commerce and Trade of imports and exports all CHICEDITION.COM orders are shipped out of Germany WITH AN OFFICIAL INVOICE declaring the exact total of merchandise purchased in Euro.
IT IS ILLEGAL TO DECLARE LOWER VALUES OR THE ITEMS AS GIFTS AS PER INTERNATIONAL IMPORT REGULATIONS.
- Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, and American Express)
- Your payment will be processed in EURO.
CANCELLATION POLICY ADVISORY
The cancellation policy applies solely to consumers under § 13 of the German Civil Code of Law. Consumers are all individuals that complete a transaction that is not attributable to their commercial or self-employed occupation.
All returns must be in compliance with our complete returns policy and procedures updated regularly at FAQ. These return instructions are considered part of these Terms & Conditions.
To administer your right to cancel your order, you have to inform us, chic edition Thomas Klimek, Wettinerstr. 9, 40547 Düsseldorf, Germany, email@example.com, Phone +49 172 2058595, by sending us an explicit declaration stating that you are repealing your contract of purchase (for example: by sending us a letter in the mail or an email). You may use the cancellation template that is attached; however, it is not mandatory to use this template.
It will suffice to send us your notification of repeal within the given cancellation timeframe in order for the 14-day cancellation timeframe to be granted.
If you repeal your contract of purchase, we are obligated to refund all payments that we have received from you immediately and within 14 days at most, effective the day that we receive your repeal.
The payment method which was used to make the transaction will also be used for the reimbursement, unless we have explicitly agreed to something else. You will not be charged any fees for the reimbursement.
We reserve the right to withhold the reimbursement until we have received the returned items or until we have received your notification that you have returned the items, whichever comes first.
The items have to be sent back to us immediately and no later than fourteen days after the date on which you have notified us of the cancellation of this contract. The extended deadline will be granted if the items are sent back within fourteen days. Except in the case of incorrectly supplied or faulty goods, you are liable for the costs incurred for return postage.
You are only required to compensate us for any loss in value if the loss in value can be traced back to unnecessary handling, which goes beyond the admissible proofing of the condition of the item, its characteristics and functionality.
End of advisory
You can download the cancellation template here.
- All legal disputes arising out of or in connection with a purchase contract shall be governed exclusively by German law to the exclusion of the UN Sales Convention.
- If any provision is invalid, nothing in this shall prejudice the validity of the remaining provisions hereof.